Catholic Charities Child Care curriculum is based on the development of the whole child. We understand how special and unique each child is, so we offer different options to meet your family’s needs. Why is Home-Based Family Child Care different?
- Bonding. Since there are very few children enrolled at each site, children form a close bond with their caregiver and others in child care with them. Care is more customized and flexible when the child-provider ratio is lower.
- Our educators. Home-based caregivers are licensed by the Department of Early Childhood Education and Care and meet or exceed their early childhood requirements. With at least 10 additional hours of training a year, Catholic Charities ensures they have the support they need.
- Hours. Our providers understand you have a busy schedule, so most sites offer flexible hours within their hours of operation to meet the needs of your family.
- Programming. Our caregivers want to support your child’s growth and readiness for school. They encourage active exploration of the world while helping children grow in a safe, caring, and supportive environment.
- The right fit. We know this is one of the most important decisions parents make, and we want you to find the best solution for your family. Our enrollment coordinators want to tell you more about the program, child care rates, and opportunities for financial assistance. Email Katherine Sanchez (Lowell/Peabody) at Katherine_sanchez@ccab.org or Paula Bowie (Somerville) at email@example.com to learn more.