Catholic Charities Advancement office located in Braintree, seeks a full-time Volunteer Services and Young Professional Coordinator to join its team of dedicated professionals.
The Volunteer Services and Young Professionals Coordinator is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing volunteerism associated with Catholic Charities of Boston by recruiting volunteers, forming committees and developing relationships with corporations, educational institutions and local ministry offices with the support of the Advancement team.
The Volunteer Services and Young Professionals Coordinator will work with frontline fundraisers to create new and deepen relationships with Corporations and young professionals by creating group volunteer opportunities, targeted events, and informational/networking opportunities that introduce them to the impact of Catholic Charities in eastern Massachusetts. The Coordinator will report directly to the Assistant Vice President of Advancement.
- Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Marketing, Communications and a minimum of 3-5 successful years of experience in this or a related field.
- Excellent ability to communicate orally and in writing to a wide range of people; effective planning and organizational skills; proven ability to maintain good working relationships with a variety of people and groups.
- Must be comfortable speaking publicly to all levels of individuals.
- Strong planning and organizational skills and proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- Intermittent weekend and evening availability is required.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and a donor database, preferably The Raiser’s Edge.
- Ability to lift, push or pull materials.
- Ability to speak another language helpful but not required.
- Valid driver’s license and access to own reliable vehicle with a willingness to travel locally to agency programs and events required.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive offering 13 holidays per year, personal time and up to three weeks of vacation after a year of service among many other generous benefits.
Visit us at www.ccab.org to learn more about our programs and fundraising events.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to:
Please reference job # 6073
We are an equal opportunity employer
No phone calls please.