Catholic Charities seeks a part-time (25 hrs.) Program Manager for our Family Support Services Program located in Merrimack Valley. The Program Manager is responsible for the overall management and operation of the Young Parent Services, Parent Aide, and the Family Unification Program.
The Program Manager will oversee the daily activity of program development and administrative responsibilities of the Family Support Service Program. The Program Manager will also monitor record keeping insuring compliance with the online data systems for each program, work with the business manager on budget, revenue and expense appropriation and financial reports, and oversee the hiring, training, evaluation, and supervision of staff.
- Qualifications include a Master’s degree in Social Work. LCSW preferred with a minimum of five years of relevant program experience.
- Confident supervisory skills and a minimum of three years of experience supervising in a human service environment are essential.
- Prior experience working with adolescents, parents, and home based counseling and case management services.
- Experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse populations. Knowledge of working with program budgets and contracts required.
- Competent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suit, online recordkeeping with other software systems, and experience with Gateway a plus.
- A valid MA driver’s license and access to a reliable car and insurance coverage that meets program requirements for local travel will be essential.
- Bilingual skills in Spanish/English would be helpful.
Visit us at www.ccab.org to learn more about our programs and fundraising events.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to:
Please reference job # 8049
We are an equal opportunity employer
No phone calls please