The Catholic Charitable Bureau of the Archdiocese of Boston is seeking a full-time Receptionist for our main desk located at the Early Education and Learning program located in Malden.
The Receptionist has the responsibility of performing front office duties, including answering the telephone and forwarding calls and messages, greeting program visitors, and providing clerical support to program administrators as assigned.
- Qualifications include a High School Diploma.
- 1-2 years’ experience in comparable office setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with diverse levels of people are required.
- Candidate must also have excellent administrative and computer skills including MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task at multiple levels of activities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills and time management skills are essential for this position.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
Please reference job #8052 in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
We are equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at: www.ccab.org.