Did you know that you can support Catholic Charities of Boston’s programs by donating more than just money? Our Vehicle Donation Program makes it easy to donate a car, truck, RV or boat that you are no longer using, and we use the proceeds from the sale to support our 70+ programs and services that help the most vulnerable in our communities.
Here are a few reasons why you may consider donating your vehicle to support CCAB:
- It’s easy and the pick-up is free!
- The proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will keep your favorite CCAB programs going
- Donating saves time and money on repairs and maintenance
- Donating beats the hassles and worries of selling
- Our Vehicle Donor Support team is here to guide you every step of the way
- We help you take care of the paperwork and provide you with any necessary tax documents
- Vehicle donations are tax-deductible
To donate please call 855-940-GIVE (855-940-4483) or submit the secure online form by clicking here: https://ccab.carsmarketing.org/home
We consider all vehicles and can accept donations meeting following basic requirements:
- Vehicle has a clear Title. If you do not have the Title, please call us anyway
- Vehicle is in one piece and towable
- Vehicle is accessible for safe towing
- Vehicle does not need to be running
Thank you for your support of Catholic Charities of Boston!