Catholic Charities Child Care Program located at Laboure in South Boston is seeking EEC certified Lead Teachers/Teachers to join our dedicated team of diverse early childhood educators. Our programs believe in nurturing the whole child through a play based philosophy of early childhood. We are looking for teachers that can implement a developmental, engaging curriculum and are enthusiastic, team players.
- Lead Teacher candidates must have an Associates degree or be working towards a Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood or a related field of experience
- Knowledge of NAEYC accreditation and required standards including DEEC Lead Teacher certification is necessary.
Catholic Charities provides eligible employees with:
- A friendly team oriented environment; Onsite paid professional development training
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance
- A flexible spending plan; Retirement savings; Cell phone discount with eligible plans
- 12 paid holidays, personal days and 3 weeks of accrued paid vacation after completing a year of service
- Teachers are paid on an hourly rate and will be paid over time when hours exceed 40/week
- Plenty of free parking
Catholic Charities is a non-profit organization that has diverse, family friendly centers throughout the Greater Boston area. Join a team of professionals that are interested in providing quality care in a congenial work environment!
Visit us at www.ccab.org to learn more about our programs and fundraising events.
To apply for this job, click here and reference job #7052.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please no phone calls.