Catholic Charities Malden is seeking a full-time Provider Coordinator. The Provider Coordinator is responsible for managing and coordinating all activities relating to family child care providers contracted or employed by the Family Child Care system.
The Provider Coordinator will be required to monitor family child care homes for compliance with licensing regulations, contract obligations and CACFP requirements.
Assess the quality of services provided in each home for adherence to contractual obligations; recruit new providers and complete home studies.
The Provider Coordinator will assume case management duties as assigned which may include:
- Child intakes and assessments
- Child placement in appropriate family child care home
- Maintenance of required client paperwork and documentation
- Reassessment of client service need and fees
- Maintenance of collateral contracts
- Referral for special services
- Collaboration with other community agencies
- Attendance at case conferences and evaluations
- Completion of required written reports on children's progress.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Social work, early childhood education, or related field.
- Three years supervised experience in social work, early childhood, or other related work.
- A valid Massachusetts driver's license and reliable vehicle is required for periodic travel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is essential.
The position is a full-time benefit eligible position with an attractive benefits package.
Visit us at www.ccab.org to learn more about our programs and fundraising events.
To apply for this job, click here and reference job #7070.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls please.