The Volunteer and Program Coordinator will schedule all trainings and events for employees and shelter residents and serve as the primary liaison between volunteer groups and the St. Ambrose Family Shelter. The Volunteer and Program Coordinator will work with the Director in the development of all of the programming projects, events, grant research, donations and general fund raising efforts.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Knowledge of volunteering and social services with two years of related work or volunteer experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse and often difficult client population.
- Must understand and be capable of maintaining appropriate professional boundaries.
- Must possess the ability to maintain neat, legible and organized records.
- Good communication, administrative, typing and computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- A valid driver's license required.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive offering 13 holidays per year, personal time and up to three weeks of vacation after a year of service among many other generous benefits.
Visit us at www.ccab.org to learn more about our programs and fundraising events.
To apply for this job, click here and reference job #8046.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls please.