MORNING PROGRAM COORDINATOR – Full-time
Catholic Charities Laboure Center Adult Education program located in South Boston, seeks a full-time Morning Program Coordinator (37.50 hours per week) to join its team of dedicated professionals.
The Laboure Center Adult Education is a DESE funded intensive adult education program. The program serves adult immigrant students of diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds who prepare for successful studies in college or vocational training programs.
The essential functions include;
• Coordinates the morning program instructional activities. Oversees
student intake activities for the morning program and conducts initial student interviews and provides a basic program orientation.
• Determines, in cooperation with the Student Support Assistants and
Teachers, student class assignments.
• Meets with each morning program student to prepare an individual
educational/vocational plan in conjunction with classroom teachers each 12-14 week cycle.
• Provides career and education advising to DL students.
• Coordinates curriculum development activities for the morning program.
• Conducts informal classroom observations and provides feedback to
teachers and the Program Administrator.
• Participates in staff professional development planning and
• Facilitates student access to other educational, skills training, and/or
higher educational programs, their requirements and other information.
• Advises students about other types of community programs to help resolve
personal issues. Coordinates assessment of the morning program students.
• Supervises the development and implementation of the volunteer tutoring
• Develops and implements strategies for obtaining student feedback and
incorporate data in new course offerings and staff professional development.
• Uses data from the program to inform planning, resource development, and
• Attends all internal and external meetings and trainings as required.
Qualification include Bachelor’s required, 3-5 years in DESE funded adult ESOL program preferred.
Catholic Charities provides eligible employees with; A friendly team oriented environment; Onsite paid professional development training; A comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance; A flexible spending plan; Retirement savings; 12 paid holidays, personal days and 3 weeks of accrued paid vacation after completing a year of service, Visit us at www.ccab.org to learn more about our programs and locations.
Please submit your letter of interest and resume to:
Please reference job # 8082 in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls please.