The Catholic Charitable Bureau of the Archdiocese of Boston is seeking a part-time Receptionist to support our main desk located in Salem and Lynn, MA on alternate days.
The Receptionist has the responsibility of performing reception and central communication duties for the mental health clinic, and serves as a secretary for the Family Counseling and Guidance Center staff. The Receptionist will serve as night receptionist part time at Lynn CCAB Childcare (Tuesdays) and Salem CCAB (Thursdays). Opportunities for day shift coverage will be available as well.
The Receptionist will accept and document payments for services rendered.
Work with the Office Manager and Administrative Assistant to ensure compliance with insurance billing policies and procedures for all current and new clients. Process client Intake paperwork, schedule medication appointments with clinic psychiatrists and confirm upcoming appointments with clients.
• Qualifications include n Associates, High School or HiSet degree with a
minimum of 3 years of prior experience overseeing a busy reception desk, answering phones and greeting visitors.
• Ability to multi-task in a highly complex environment.
• Proficient telephone and confident communication skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Interest and ability to work with the general public.
• A self-starter with the ability to work independently, make responsible
decisions and manage multiple tasks and demands.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel and Internet
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume Please reference job #8078 in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
We are equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at: www.ccab.org.