RECEPTIONIST – Part Time
Catholic Charities Laboure Center located in South Boston seeks a part-time Receptionist to support our busy front office reception area between the hours of 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m., Mondays and Fridays and 2:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
The Receptionist is responsible for the oversight and smooth function of the Reception desk. The Receptionist will greet visitors and complete the sign in process to register visitors into the building. The Receptionist will notify employees of visitor’s arrival, direct visitors within the building and complete the sign out process upon exiting. Promptly answer switch board calls in a clear and friendly manner. Identify the needs of the caller and transfer calls to appropriate locations. Oversee incoming and outgoing mail to ensure prompt delivery internally and externally and the maintenance of office equipment and work space will also be required.
- Qualifications include an Associates, High School or HiSet degree with a minimum of 3 years of prior experience overseeing a busy reception desk, answering phones and greeting visitors is required.
- The ability to multi task in a complex environment is needed.
- Proficient and pleasant telephone and communication skills and the interest to work with the general public are necessary.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain professional boundaries and client confidentiality at all times.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, make responsible decisions and manage multiple tasks and demands.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel and Internet application is preferred.
Onsite parking is available and we are accessible to public transportation.
Please submit your resume and cover letter.
Please reference job # 8097
No phone calls please.
We are equal opportunity employer.