Did you know that you can donate to us through AmazonSmile?
The AmazonSmile program is a simple and automatic way to support CCAB while you shop online. It’s run through Amazon, so you get the same products, prices, and shopping experience, but when you shop on AmazonSmile, CCAB receives a portion of the purchase price of eligible products. It doesn’t cost you any additional money, and every cent adds up to support our programs and services!
To ensure that your Amazon purchases benefit CCAB, follow these simple steps:
1. Sign into smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
2. From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option to Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
3. Select a new charitable organization to support.
For more information about the AmazonSmile program, go to http://smile.amazon.com/about.
While you’re on Amazon, we would love it if you would consider purchasing some in-demand items needed by our community members. You can even have these items shipped directly to some of our food pantry locations for distribution to our neighbors in need.
- Support the Yawkey Center, Somerville, and El Centro pantries by shipping items to:185 Columbia Road, Dorchester, MA 02121
- Support Catholic Charities Merrimack Valley by shipping items to: 70 Lawrence Street, Lowell, MA 01852
- Diapers (All sizes) – high need
- Wipes — high need
- Infant formula
- Toothbrushes & toothpaste
- Feminine products
- Laundry detergent
- Disinfectant Products
- Dish soap
- Hair products (shampoo + conditioner)
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- $20-$25 gift cards
Thank you for your support of CCAB and your generosity toward the most vulnerable and in-need members of our communities.